0800 294 4522

Mon-Fri: 08.00 – 18.00
Passionate about saving your money

Tenant contents

Get protection for your personal possessions at a price to suit your budget!

What’s covered?

We offer tenant contents insurance to residential tenants (including students) living in properties of all sizes across the UK, including flats, bed-sits, HMOs and halls of residence.

The policy covers loss or damage to personal possessions such as home entertainment equipment, clothes, and furniture as a result of the following:

  • Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
  • Storm or flood
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Escape of water
  • Falling trees, branches, lamp-posts, TV aerials or masts
  • Malicious damage caused by violent or forcible entry
  • Riots or civil commotion
tenant content

Why should you get tenant contents insurance?

Tenant contents insurance provides peace of mind that you will be able to replace your personal possessions should they get damaged or stolen. The effects of a burglary or flood damage, for example, can be devastating and the cost of replacing your prized possessions soon adds up, but that’s where tenant contents comes in. Our policy provides ‘new for old’ replacements for items listed that have been affected.

  • Accidental damage to home entertainment equipment.
  • Alternative accommodation.
  • Accidental damage to mirrors and glass.
  • Tenant's liability to the public up to £2,000,000.
  • Accidental loss of oil and metered water.
  • Accidental damage to landlord's contents.
  • Temporary removal.

* Policy limits and exclusions apply, please see the policy wording for full details

Click here for the latest versions of the Policy Wordings and Insurance Product Information Document for each product we offer.

Current customers - please check the version date against your policy sold. Older versions can be found in our document archive.

What’s more - the policy includes accidental damage cover against Landlord’s contents for which the tenant has been made legally responsible (up to the value of £2,500).

Full details are available in the attached policy wording and should be fully understood prior to taking out the policy. The above information provides only a brief explanation of the policy, and full details are available in the attached policy wording.


Spread the cost – pay your premiums monthly by direct debit!

If you are looking for a great rate on your tenant contents insurance, quote and buy now or give us a call on 0800 294 4522 and we will do our best to provide the right policy for you!



or call us for free before you buy
0800 294 4522


More info

Standard Home

More info


More info


More info

Holiday Home

More info


More info
<style> .systemerrorwrp { display: none; } </style>