Student Contents InsuranceGET A QUOTE
Get a quick online quote on your contents insurance from Discount Insurance today and see how much you could save! Or you can call 0800 294 4522 and one of our friendly team will be happy to find the right cover for you!
- Personal valuables that include: cameras, binoculars, jewellery and watches
- Household goods that include: televisions, computers, home entertainment units and white goods
- Replacement of locks and keys – up to £250
- Handpicked Content
- Credit card and money
- Personal accident or injury
- Accidental loss, theft or damage to all student contents
- Contents temporarily removed from the permanent residence or when it's in transit
- Alternative accommodation following an insured peril damage
- Cover for documents following loss or damage by an insured peril
- Liabilities: tenant's liability, credit card liability, public and domestic staff liability
- Landlord contents and fixtures
Get specialist student insurance now!
We aim to find the best policy and price for you!GET A QUOTE
Prefer the personal touch? Call our friendly team on 0800 294 4522 today!
Being a student is challenging enough without having to worry about your possessions being lost, stolen or damaged. According to the latest research, the average student nowadays owns more than £4000 worth of possessions. Why not let us arrange the best value contents insurance – so you can put one more thing to rest?
Whether you live in halls of residence, rented or shared accommodation and you are thinking of taking a whole load of possessions to university or just a few things, the value of each item is often worth more than you think. To this end, Discount Insurance is committed to providing you with tailored insurance to suit your individual needs.
Handpicked student contents cover
- New for old on all student contents
- Up to 5 students named on one policy
- No administration fees, no hidden costs
- Single item limit of £1,000 for any
- Optional personal possessions cover.
Standard insured perils
- Theft, attempted theft or malicious
- Riots, strikes, civil commotion, political
- Accidental damage
- Escape of water or oil
- Subsidence, heave or landslip
- Loss or damage caused by falling trees
- Collision by aircraft, aerial devices, road
or rail vehicles or animals
Did you know?
- The average student nowadays owns more than £4000 worth of possessions
- Students are three times more likely to become a victim of burglary or theft
- Your parents home contents insurance may exclude students contents
- Regular transportation of students belongings means that items often get lost or damaged
- Research suggests that students usually carry £1300 worth of belongings
- Why take the risk?
Call our friendly team on 0800 294 4522 for a quick quote today!